NAWCC, Chapter 92 South Western Ontario
About The Chapter
Welcome to our web site
We are Chapter 92 South-Western Ontario of the National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors (NAWCC). We are based in London, Ontario, Canada and draw members from all over Southern Ontario.
The purpose of the club is to
- stimulate interest in timepieces of all kinds
- foster interest in the collecting and preservation of time pieces
- facilitate the sale or purchase of time pieces by members
- co-operate with individuals and organizations in exhibiting time pieces
- collect and preserve horological data and material for posterity
- disseminate information regarding the mechanism, repair and preservation of timepieces
If you are interested or curious about clocks and watches we encourage you to attend a meeting. You just need to bring your questions and have some fun. Feel free to contact one of the executive listed below, or just show up at the door!
Chapter 92 Meeting Information
February 1, 2015
March 29 due to Easter!!
June 7, 2015
- Doors open at 9:00 am
- Meeting at 10:00am followed by a members Silent Auction
Chapter 92 meetings are at the
Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 501 Lambeth
7097 Kilbourne Road
London, ON, N6P 1K5
Chapter 92 dues are $30 year and allow members to bring their spouse, child and guests to any meeting.
Memberships are due at the Oct meeting.
NAWCC members from other Chapters are always welcome to attend.2013/2014 Executive
Janet Clarke 705-645-9938
Ted Arthur 519-354-7285
Bob Dickson 519-674-0602
Phyllis Waite 519-621-9374
Steve Franklin 519-621-9374
Rick Robinson 519-782-3718
Charles MaGee 519-264-9625
Ralph Werden 519-864-1889
Cathy Koolen 519-937-9041
Don Purdy 519-667-9033
Mark Loates 519-620-0950
Spring Clock Workshop. For details, click here.
Don't forget the Crafts Contest!
Start getting your items out for the June Auction.